PaTMa Property Prospector Changelog
Sometimes updates are released multiple times a day. At other times we might be a few weeks working on a major feature. This changelog provides a summary of changes released prior to each date listed.
- Improve council licensing data display.
- New population statistics available per LSOA.
- Improved crime statistics visualisations.
- Update calculations following the stamp duty holiday changes.
- Streamline recording of viewings, offers and reminders at the same time as recording a conversation.
- Property price-paid search tool beta access.
- Property listings search general release.
- Performance improvements on the property listings search beta.
- Planning application explorer and monitor beta access.
- Improved crime data visualisations.
- Improved property purchase price visualisations.
- District (Council) and Ward information exposed for Prospects.
- Improved search options (re-listed) for the property listings beta.
- Improvements to data source imports for schools, wards and postcodes.
Not specific to Property Prospector but this week also included a major database upgrade (which unfortunately took longer than expected).
- Fix for Flip investment scenario creation.
- Property listing search beta access.
- Fix failure to calculate finance forecasts for specific mortgage inputs.
- Add support for onthemarket.com, propertynews.com and propertypal.com
- Prospects CRM features - record contacts, viewings, offers and follow-up reminders.
- Prospect CRM calendar view.