PaTMa Property Manager Changelog
Sometimes updates are released multiple times a day. At other times we might be a few weeks working on a major feature. This changelog provides a summary of changes released prior to each date listed.
- Re-work and improve the expenses interface, enabling more flexible search and export.
- Add support for portfolio (landlord) expenses that do not need to be linked to a single property.
- Expenses spreadsheet download improvements - include tax category and fix formatting for amount.
- Improved tax category details for Expenses.
- Clarify "profit" on tax reports as "cash based", add a separate number showing the "profit" that HMRC use.
- New supplier fields: contact name, address, website.
- New supplier categorisation options.
- Improve supplier list filtering.
- New property inventory template - automatically populating with data from the property utilities.
- Fix safety certificate expiry date auto-calculation.
- Auto-copy Date Paid (or Invoice Date) when entering an expense - often all that's wanted or to provide a starting point.
Not specific to Property Prospector but this week also included a major database upgrade (which unfortunately took longer than expected).
- Fix Task menu.
- Advanced support for utility supplier storage.
- Search and filter options for open and historic maintenance tasks.